- Spent literally the entire day today making Stage 3 bigger, better and harder than ever! I have added more machines, more crates and even more frustration! It is now recommended to play the game on the fastest setting as the sheer amount of movement and updates and rendering can cause quite the amount of lag, but you can play on whatever you wish, I just recommend fastest.
- The story behind GenoTech Incorporated will begin its first bit of unfolding in this update, with implementations of the AI David and the secrets this facility is keeping. I have also added additional lighting to a few rooms due to feedback that it was sometimes too hard to see what was going on. Two more voice acting scripts have been added including the first sign of the AI David.
- I spent some of yesterday and the whole day today working on integrating the fans and radiation system into the game. Turn the fans on to activate the experimental power generator, but be careful! The reactor is unstable, meaning the longer it is on, the more radiation it will leak into the facility! I have added stage 3 as well, you will now have to think before you just start and stop machines...
- I spent the day fixing some graphics but, the biggest thing I was busy with that took hours was the portable camera, a small camera which you can store one video feed on at a time which allows you to have remote control of one set of machines at a time, you get it in the second stage of the game after completing thr first basic stage, it comes with instructions on how to use it too!
- Spent the day performing some graphical optimization, I have added a red warning sign which warns the player if production drops too low. Materials and textures for the roof, walls, floors and recorder have now been fixed, a bug where people could easily push past the pistons without dying has been fixed. I will now begin working on the 3rd stage of the facility alongside the radiation system and...